Defond’s self-developed Intelligent Material Distribution System granted utility model patent by CNIPA
Recently, Defond self-developed material distribution system was awarded utility model patent by China National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA).
Pain points of current practice:
- Slow and low efficiency manual material issuing
- Frequent inaccurate material issuing
Defond self-developed [Intelligent Material Distribution System] resolve the issues by realizing real-time induction pairing and AVG (automated guided vehicle) materials distribution.
- Optimize material issuing process and improve efficiency
- Intelligent error prevention
- Automated matching of material with production line
Defond has always prioritize investment in innovation, and will continue to strengthen intellectual property rights to improve overall competitiveness.